Why Choose Us?
Next Gen Painting strives to have the highest customer satisfaction of any painting company in the greater Denver area. We have four guiding principles that govern our actions and define our mindset. These core tenets are; customer service, detailed workmanship, quality materials and responsibility. Below, you will find a more detailed description of how we put each of these principles into action.
- Friendly & Accommodating Staff – Our estimators and project managers will be available to you from first contact to job completion and beyond. Our goal is to make the process of painting your home as quick and easy as possible. All of our employees are trained to put the customer first.
- Excellent Communication – We return phone calls, emails, texts and estimates promptly. We also make sure that you are involved throughout the painting process as much as you want to be and that you know what to expect from the beginning.
- Convenient Payment Options – We accept all major credit cards as well as Paypal.
- Color Guiding – Choosing paint colors can be an overwhelming process so we offer a variety of tools to help guide your decision. Click here for more information.
- Quality Assurance Program – We are in constant communication with our customers throughout the painting process and even long after the paint has dried to ensure the highest satisfaction.
- 7-Step Workmanship Procedure – Each employee is thoroughly trained in our 7-step workmanship procedure. Our crew foreman inspects the work after each step is completed to ensure the work is up to our company standards. We do not move onto the next step until the previous step is completed satisfactorily.
- Attention To Detail – Straight lines, no messes, and a uniform coating are what we strive for and we take the time and effort to make sure we give our customers the best paint job possible. We treat your home like it’s our own.
- Clean Work-site – We keep a clean work-site for your protection and convenience.
- On Schedule & On Budget – Our estimation process is extremely detailed in order to limit additional costs after the work has began and to give our customers an accurate schedule to plan around. We put in extra hours as needed to stay on schedule.
- 4 Year Warranty* – We are so confident in our work and materials that we offer a standard 4 year and optional 7 year warranty on exterior work so you can rest assured that your paint will last for years to come.
*Please call for warranty details.
- Eco-friendly – We can use low and no-VOC paints for interior applications and use water-based paints by default. We use natural and non-toxic materials whenever possible. We use our materials efficiently to reduce our environmental impact.
- High Quality – We believe the beauty and longevity that our customers obtain from using high quality products makes up for the marginally higher upfront cost of using the best quality paints.
- Customized – We customize the materials we use to fit the specific needs of your application. The type of material to be painted, its current condition and the amount of traffic it will encounter all play a role in the types of prep materials, primers, and paints we chose to use for your project.
- Fully Insured – Next Gen Painting is fully insured for our customer’s and our employee’s protection. You may find a copy of our policy here.
- Employee Background Checks – Prior to hiring any of our employees, we run full background checks to ensure that we are hiring only top tier people.
- Employee Drug Tests – We drug test every employee prior to hiring and randomly throughout their employment with us to ensure adherence to our strict drug policy.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Safety Standards – We take the safety of our employees and customers very seriously at Next Gen Painting which is why we follow the strict guidelines of the OSHA workplace safety standards.